With the partnership with ‘Hydro Consultants’, JEC has broad experience, covering the different aspects of Surface Water Hydrology, Climate Change, and Environment, Water Supply projects, Hydraulic analysis, designs, modelling, wastewater projects and Designs including planning, preliminary design, detailed design, feasibility studies, detailed studies and designs, tendering documents, drawings and specifications, evaluation and assessment.
Our services includes:
- Environmental assessments, Environmental and Social Impact Assessments ESIA, Environmental Management Plans EMPs, Governmental Environmental Permitting from EEAA, Water Quality Monitoring programs, Water Quality Management.
- Planning / Design / tendering of water supply projects (data collection, water resources assessment, force mains, water treatment plants, water distribution networks, underground and elevated water tanks) for cities, villages and Touristic Resorts.
- Design of water supply projects (data collection, water resources assessment, force mains, water hammer, water distribution networks, underground and elevated water tanks including tender documents preparation and cost estimation).
- Design of wastewater projects (force mains, water hammer, pumping stations, sewage networks).
- Design of Irrigation pumping stations including earthworks and lining
- Hydraulic analysis of water networks using WATERCAD v. 8.0
- Hydraulic analysis of wastewater networks using SEWERCAD v. 8.0
- Water hammer Analysis for force main pipelines using HYTRAN 3.8.4
- Water Hammer Analysis for water networks using AFT impulse 4.0
- Design of Irrigation networks/Irrigation pumping stations including earthworks and lining
- Highway flood protection structures, flood calculation and storm water management
- Design of artificial lakes, lagoons, sedimentation ponds, mixing and pumping systems
- Design of Marine Breakwaters
- Comprehensive research experience both experimentally and numerically
- Teaching and training experience in the field of water supply/ wastewater/Environmental studies with excellent communication skills
- Extensive in the planning, design, modelling, evaluation and assessment of water and wastewater projects
- Substantial background in the technical aspects of water utility management
- Sediment Transport Research studies and applications, through numerical or experimental investigation.